Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{ a little bit about me }

Hello internet! I am practically talking to myself in this blog because, well lets be serious no one is ever gunna really read it haha. Unless i beg my family to at least try and care and read my blog. So anywho, I have decided to create this blog so that i could pretty much 'journal' about my life - the only difference here is that anyone can read it. I've always felt that at heart i am a writer. English has always been my strong point in school - however most of the time (and probably most of the time on my blog) my writing is very 'informal' and often times lacks any type of logical sense. But logical sense is for boring people :)

This coming fall I will be going into grade ten- which means high school..dun dun dunnnn! haha, nah im not scared. At the moment I am on summer holidays. So i figure now is a good time to start my journey as a blogger. (hehe i like the term blogger..it seems so official!) This blog will hopefully be filled with a mish mash of stories, updates, thoughts, pieces of writing, favorites, and random crap that no one probably cares about but i like to think they do haha.

I hope this isnt one of those things where i say im gunna do it, but doesnt end up happening. I hope my blog becomes a place that i venture to daily. I hope to curl up with coffee (or occasionally tea), a warm blanket (unless its hot outside- which rarely happens considering i live in Canada), my soon-to-be laptop (which i hope i get for ma b-day) and enjoy blogging all that is on my mind.

with love, peace and happiness,
rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment