Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good morning! Wow, I can't believe september is already coming to a close. Sitting in Starbucks with my best friend,Meaghan, reflecting on this past month, I realize that I did have some downs, but I had an incredible amount of ups :) Going to Starbucks and treating myself to a Pumpkin Spice latte every week, camp appreciation lunch, Skype dates with Emily, waking up early to read my Bible, volunteering at Hope Mission, church fall kick off, fall photoshoots, tea with my best friend Renae, vintage inspiration from all around me, lots of laughs, great friends and the sheer joy of crisp, fall mornings all made for amazing month full of amazing moments.

With love peace and happiness,
rachel

A couple of verses that have been an encouragement this month :

"So, friends, take a firm stand, feet on the ground and head high. Keep a tight grip on what you were taught, whether in personal conversation or by our letter. May Jesus himself and God our Father, who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, enliven your speech" { 2 Thessalonians 2:15-17 } THE MESSAGE

"For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit." { 1 Thessalonians 4:7- 8 NIV }

--------------------

Favorite songs of the month:
My Fathers Father [by] The Civil Wars
Keep your head up [by] Andy Grammer ( this is my happy song :) )
Vienna [by] The Fray
Falling in love at a coffee shop [by] Landon Pigg ( cutest song! )

Favorite Blog of the month:
www.jamiedelaineblog.com [ I seriously can't get enough of her photography!..definatly makes me inspired ]



No comments:

Post a Comment